Simplify is a celebration of living more by owning less. Written by Joshua Becker, who inspires hundreds of thousands of people on his personal blog, this is a book that calls for the end of living lives seeking and accumulating more and more possessions by highlighting the enjoyment of living with less.
Three years ago, his typical, suburban family of four made the decision to minimize their possessions, declutter their home, and simplify their lives. In so doing, they discovered countless real-life benefits of living with less. And now, to help others experience the same freedom, they offer the most important lessons they’ve learned through the process. Simplify is full of personal stories, practical tips, and powerful inspiration.
It is based on a rational approach to minimalism. It will forever change the way you look at physical possessions. And most importantly, its approach will free you from the burden of clutter and provide you with the extra motivation to realign your life around your heart’s greatest passions… however you choose to define them.
Praise for Simplify:
• “A must-read.” – Leo Babauta, Zen Habits, TIME Magazine Blog of the Year
• “If you’re looking for specific advice on how to live well with less, this book is worth a look.” – Naomi Seldin, The Times Union, Albany, NY
• “It is a simple, straightforward guide to simplifying your life and brings new light to the term minimalist.” – Tanna Clark, Professional Organizer
- File Size: 185 KB
- Print Length: 46 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 2, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006431ADS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled